PRIVACY NOTICEBased on the provisions of Articles 27 and 28 of the General Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Obligated Subjects, published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on January 26, 2017, the following information is made known:
1. Name of person responsible: the Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia (INAH), a decentralized body of the Ministry of Culture, with the powers conferred by the Federal Law on Monuments and Archeological, Artistic and Historical Areas, its Regulation, and its Organic Law, its aims being scientific research into Anthropology and History related principally to the population of the country and to the conservation and restoration of archeological, historical, cultural and paleontological heritage, the protection, conservation, restoration and recovery of this heritage and the promotion and dissemination of the subjects and activities that are within the competence of the Institute, is responsible for the conservation, dissemination of the treatment and protection of your personal data. The personal data collected will be protected, incorporated and processed in the Personal Data System called “Lugares INAH”, which works in the files of the Media Department of the Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia, in accordance with the faculties conferred in the General Organization Manual of the Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia (INAH).
2. The purpose of this system is to:
- Maintain communication with those persons interested in receiving information related to the content displayed in this website;
- Keep a record of users of the Lugares INAH platform and the content viewed;
- Generate and analyze usage statistics for the Lugares INAH platform in order to implement improvements to its operation and content in general.
4. The Coordinación Nacional de Difusión del INAH through its Media department is the administrative unit responsible for the Personal Data System referred to in point I; and the place where the interested party may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data (ARCO) is the Transparency Unit of INAH, whose offices are located on Avenue Insurgentes no. 421, building “C”, ground floor, Colonia Hipódromo, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, CP 06100, Mexico City, on Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 and 16:00 to 18:00; or via the email addresses: https://www.infomex.org.mx and http://www.plataformadetransparencia.org.mx/
5. The domicile of the Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia is Hamburgo 135, Colonia Juárez, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, CP 06600, Mexico City.
6. Legal basis: Political Constitution of the United Mexican States; General Law on Transparency and Access to Public Information; General Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Obligated Subjects; and other related and applicable laws.